Monday, April 11, 2011

A-Z Meme :)

I found this meme at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs and thought I would play along :) Enjoy!

A. Age: 19 :) B. Bed size: Queen.. We used to have a king, but I slept in the middle anyway, so we went smaller!
C. Chore you dislike: bathrooms, and dishes
D. Dogs: not yet :(
E. Essential start to your day: bathroom break, cold splash to the face, and something to drink
F. Favorite color:  I like pink, blue, and white.
G. Gold or silver: silver!
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play(ed): I used to play tenor saxophone in middle school 
J. Job title: mommy, fiancee, daughter, sister, crafter
K. Kids: this should be singular for now--I only have my 2 1/2 yr old son named Rueben 
L. Live: In Wyoming til Terry graduates this June.
M. Mom’s name: Shanna
N. Nicknames: Maddi (unfortunately)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had Rueben.
P. Pet peeves: I honestly can't name them, but I know I have several!
Q. Quote from a movie: I never can think of a good one!
R. Righty or Lefty: righty!
S. Siblings: all younger--16 yr old step-sister, 13 yr old half-sister, 12 yr old half-brother, & 10 yr old half-brother
T. Time you wake up: When Rueben makes me.  :) U. Underwear: of course!!
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Out of the ones I've tried, 'greens' (like mustards & turnips), & asparagus
W. What makes you run late: I never can find anything to wear that I'm happy with.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Not many
Y. Yummy food you make: Um... I make good meatloaf, & something called "Chicken Pot Pie Mash-Up" which I found online somewhere awhile back.. It's like Shepherd's Pie & Chicken Pot Pie mixed together, but with no burger
Z. Zoo Animal Favourites: I like the monkeys & tigers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment