Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My First Blog Award!!


Thanks to Lisa at Planet Weidknecht for giving me this award!!

The Rules After Accepting this Award:
-Thank the person who awarded you
-Divulge 7 things about yourself
-Award 15 discovered bloggers

7 things about me...
-I spend most days at home in sweatpants & tshirts
-My favorite food in the world is really cheesy squash casserole
-I want to visit Italy someday
-I wish I had an endless supply of gift cards just for crafting!
-I prefer to watch TV shows rather than movies
-I can't wait to have more babies :)
-I used to be a great writer, not so much anymore! I need some inspiration :)

My 15 Discovered Bloggers are... (in no particular order)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Can't wait to pass it on to 15 more bloggers and check out your 15 :).

    ReplyDelete