Thursday, April 14, 2011

A few questions... :)

Hey everyone!! I'm trying to get back on the blogging bandwagon after being extremely sick for over a week now, but first I have a few questions :)

First, I've had a few people ask me about paying for some of my craft items with Paypal... well I don't have a Paypal yet, and I'm just wondering if that is a legit way to accept & transfer money, or if it comes with a lot of problems? I don't have my own bank account, so I thought this might be a good way to take orders without people having to send cash or money orders. Please let me know if you have any experience with Paypal (good or bad!) by either commenting here or e-mailing me at mh_stitchesoflove@yahoo.com

Second, farther in the future, I would be interested in reviewing products through my blog. I already review books through Blogging for Books, but I am interested in trying out other stuff! If you do this, or know how I can sign up, please let me know! I've tried using CrowdTap, but I'm more interested in receiving a product to review &/or give away, rather than hosting products. Again, please comment here or e-mail me at mh_stitchesoflove@yahoo.com if you have any experience with reviews, or know how I can get involved.

Thank you all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment