Thursday, April 28, 2011

Disasters

I can't keep my eyes off the screen from watching videos of the damage, and actual tornadoes, from last night's storm. I am clear across the country, but almost my entire family is in Georgia. Thankfully, they are in Southeast GA, so they are all okay, with just strong winds & rain. It breaks my heart to see all the damage, and to watch the death/injury tolls rise. The videos of the tornadoes themselves are terrifying. Please keep the families affected by these storms in your thoughts, prayers, and hearts as everyone copes with loss of homes, belongings, and most importantly, loved ones.

This is the page that I most recently read.. the last video has the most information, the first 2 are videos of the hurricanes. http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110428/ts_yblog_thelookout/watch-tuscaloosas-terrifying-tornado

0 comments:

Post a Comment